Watches by Type / Brand:
Torgoen Warranty Information
Torgoen warrants this watch to be free of material and workmanship defects for a period of three years from the date of the original purchase in the United States.
This Warranty does not cover:
1. Damage, accidental or otherwise, not caused by defect of material or workmanship.
2. Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the instructions in the Instruction Manual.
3. Damage to the finish of the case, crystal, bracelet, strap or other appearance parts caused by wear
4. Moisture damage to a watch not marked "water resistant" on the back or on the dial.
5. Damage caused by failure to test and reseal the watch after battery change.
If the watch has a defect described above within the warranty period, Torgoen will repair or replace any defective parts free of charge within a reasonable time. Torgoen may exchange the watch at its own discretion.