Edox Warranty Information
Congratulations on having chosen an Edox timepiece. To ensure your timepiece operates perfectly, we recommend that you follow the advice given in these instructions (All instruction manuals are also available on our website www.edox.ch).
The warranty of your Edox watch is valid for a period of 24 months effective from the date of
purchase and under the terms and conditions of the present warranty. The international Edox
warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the
purchased Edox watch. The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official Edox retailer.
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the
right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are unable to restore the normal conditions of use of your Edox watch, Montres Edox & Vista SA guarantees its replacement by an Edox watch of identical or similar characteristics.
The warranty for the replacement watch ends 24 months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
• The battery
• The glass
• The leather strap
• Normal wear, and tear and ageing (for example scratched crystal, alteration of the colour and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, rubber).
• Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care,
negligence, accidents (knocks dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch
and non-observance of the operating instructions provided by Edox.
• The Edox watch handled by non-authorized persons (for example for battery replacement, service
or repair) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond Edox’ control.
• Edox watches bought from non-authorized retailers since Edox is not able to check if the watches were handled and stocked correctly.
Any further claim against Montres Edox & Vista SA, for example for damages additional to the
above described warranty is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
• Is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole
• Does neither affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory
rights the purchaser may have against the seller.
• ALL APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE GIVEN TO YOU BY LAW ARE HEREBY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Edox & Vista SA BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
If your watch needs attention, rely on an official Edox dealer: he can guarantee service according to Edox’ standards.